1. Classes must be paid for in full and in advance, prior to classes commencing. We accept cash, cheques and bank transfers. Details for online transfers can be emailed to you should you request them. Unfortunately, we do not accept cheques.
2. Reformer sessions and private 1:1 sessions are priced at £40 per hour, 2:1’s are £44, and must be paid for in advance to confirm the booking. A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required. Cancellations of less than 24 hours are subject to a cancellation fee. Full payment is required if no cancellation notice has been given.
3. Clients should complete and return a Client Enrolment Form with as much medical history as possible prior to the course/session starting. This information will be held in strict confidentiality. The form can be downloaded from the website.
4. A place on a course cannot be confirmed unless an enrolment form has been completed and returned, and payment has been made. Priority booking is given to current clients and thereafter those on the waiting list.
5. We offer a make up system which allows an opportunity to reschedule if you know in advance you will miss your regular class. To qualify for a make up session– you must give us at least 24 hours in advance of the class you are planning to miss. This can be done by telephone, email or text.
6. Make up classes are offered strictly on an “as available” basis, so the earlier we are informed, the better chance you have of receiving your first choice make up class. We cannot guarantee that a space will be available at a time that is convenient to you.
7. Make up classes should be taken within the same term. They cannot be refunded.
8. Prices are subject to change at any time by us before we accept your booking. We can not offer a refund once a course has been booked.
9. Liability Statement: It is your sole responsibility to check with your doctor or medical practitioner about your suitability for our classes and to obtain his/her written consent where necessary. While we take every care to ensure safe practice, there are inherent risks in any exercise programme and we accept no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness you incur through taking our classes (except as a result of our negligence) or by your failure to notify us of any existing health problems or special needs. We try to make sure that all information (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but, subject to the paragraph below, we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information provided through any service supplied by us to you. You, your legal representatives and your heirs release waive, discharge and covenant, not to sue Jane Tugwell of Kent Pilates for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.